• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic industries ralley dash bezel set

Looks like it's been there awhile.. Chances are they didn't swap the frame for a rally dash frame...
Agree. I’ll have to strip it down to see exactly what it will take to make it look nice. If I hadn’t already purchased wiring harness and guages I’d probably go with returning to 68 style with Dakota set up. It should be doable though. I might end up
Having to buy a 69 frame to convert. Time will tell. Thanks

Agree. I’ll have to strip it down to see exactly what it will take to make it look nice. If I hadn’t already purchased wiring harness and guages I’d probably go with returning to 68 style with Dakota set up. It should be doable though. I might end up
Having to buy a 69 frame to convert. Time will tell. Thanks
A 69 rally frame can work.

What you have is a 69 Charger SE cluster, Dash frame & dash pads....

If it were 68 it would have a small pop out plug below the fuel gauge... And those were all black plastic with vertical ribs

Regular 69 Charger & Super Bee wouldn't have wood grain..

70 wouldn't have a Hazard Flasher switch...

69 & 70 style upper dash pad 68-69 lower pads...

Can't see a heater control..

Looks pretty odd right below the radio bezel...

They hay have hack the rally cluster into a standard dash frame but I don't think that's the case..
The heater controls are under the dash above the radio area.

I realize where they belong.. There are a few varieties and your picture doesn't show it well enough for me to tell you what you have....

I realize where they belong.. There are a few varieties and your picture doesn't show it well enough for me to tell you what you have....
I thought I added a picture. A479A127-2A77-490F-9DC6-43E949F5BDC9.jpeg

So you have a 68 heater control... Little bit of everything...

Looks like Abdula the butcher hacked that frame to stuff it in.
TRUE. TOTALLY CUT UP. The entire cluster is loose with not one attachment point. Thanks to all the input from you guys I know what I must do- change dash. I’ll make it perfect. Thanks again.

Pawpaw68 I offer complete restored rallye dash units built to your specs. Message me if you are interested in knowing more. Attached photos are of a 70 a/c dash I recently built and sold. Joe

IMG_9866.jpg

IMG_9867.jpg

IMG_9868.jpg

IMG_9869.jpg

IMG_9871.jpg

IMG_9872.jpg

IMG_9873.jpg

IMG_9874.jpg

IMG_9875.jpg

Let me know if you need a stock 68 gauge cluster. I have an extra with a clock if you want it.
Pretty easy to replace the clock with a tach.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back