• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Industries Terrible Customer Service

I started buying from Classic when they opened a store in California. I have not had any bad luck at all. Great parts and cheaper shipping costs compared to buying from Year One across the country!
But you are so wise about such subjects you brag about your wisdom all the time

Hello,

We're very sorry you encountered a problem with the hardware kit you received. I'm not sure which hardware set you purchased, but if you send me some details about your order I can personally check into this and see what I can find. While it may seem simple to provide some instructions or a diagram, sometimes resources like this aren't immediately available, even from the manufacturer of the kit. This is also why some emailed inquiries take longer than others.

While we’re all sick of the residual effects of the pandemic, the reality is that we’re still facing challenges that didn’t exist two years ago. We have been very active in recruiting and hiring new agents to reduce wait times, and we’ve also implemented new systems to help reduce the need for unnecessary calls and emails. For example, customers now receive more communications about order processing and now have the ability to cancel an order online without the assistance of an agent. And this is just the beginning as we have more improvements in the works.

Even as we face challenges and make improvements, we still hold our customer service agents to a high standard. If you received unsatisfactory service from one of our agents, we need to know about it. We actively monitor and review calls to ensure our agents are delivering the level of service that is expected from them. So if a call needs to be reviewed and some coaching is needed, we’d be happy to review the situation and take any actions necessary.

As I’ve mentioned before, forum members are more than welcome to send me a direct message if there’s a situation that needs action taken. I’m more than happy to personally address any situation that needs attention. So far, hardly anyone has taken me up on the invitation, but it still stands… I’m more than happy to help.

Gabe Flores
Brand Manager

Update to my issue: To be fair, Gabe (Classic) stepped up to the plate and has since resolved the issue with me. I've given them the information to go back to their vendor on this item to ensure it is correct. I appreciate them reaching out to me and doing the right thing. Thank you Gabe.

Update to my issue: To be fair, Gabe (Classic) stepped up to the plate and has since resolved the issue with me. I've given them the information to go back to their vendor on this item to ensure it is correct. I appreciate them reaching out to me and doing the right thing. Thank you Gabe.
You're welcome, happy to help anytime. Glad we were able to get the matter resolved.

Update. The hardware kit supplied by Classic Industries is totally incorrect. I've been talking directly to their supplier, SW Productions or something like that, and they've acknowledged that the screws are all wrong sizes. Don't know how long they will take to fix it. But I would not buy this kit if you're looking for 71-72 Grill hardware.

Auto Transport Service
Back