• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleco's or sheetmetal screws

Wow,
Another one of those "it's a small world" senario's.. I appreciate all the info. Seems like a fair price and a pretty good project. Soon as Uncle Sam decides to send back my shriveled up, meiger return here in the next week or two, I'm definitly going to give the guy a call. I'm gonna wait until I have cash in hand before moving forward. I'm one of those guys that must have ticked God off at one point or another, or i'm cursed, so anything bad that can happen, usually does. I could send over some "faith cash" but just want to be sure first. Thanks again Matt. I'll let him know you sent me

Wow,
Another one of those "it's a small world" senario's.. I appreciate all the info. Seems like a fair price and a pretty good project. Soon as Uncle Sam decides to send back my shriveled up, meiger return here in the next week or two, I'm definitly going to give the guy a call. I'm gonna wait until I have cash in hand before moving forward. I'm one of those guys that must have ticked God off at one point or another, or i'm cursed, so anything bad that can happen, usually does. I could send over some "faith cash" but just want to be sure first. Thanks again Matt. I'll let him know you sent me

I'll tell him to expect a call next time I talk to him and you'll have to let me know if you going to come to Detroit and I'll meet you there.

Auto Transport Service
Back