• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clock n Tach for 67 Coronet R/T

glenns hc

Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
Folks , anyone know where I can either get a small replacement clock for my 67? Or is there anyone that you can recommend to send the clock to and have it repaired and or upgraded.

also , my console mounted tach does work , but is out of calibration, it’s about 5-700 RPMs off
(To high) , is there a company out there that can recalibrate and update the internals?
The ignition system was converted to Mopar electronic.

thanks folks !!!!

20210614_141139.jpg
20210614_141130.jpg

I don't remember where I got it now. My car is a non console.
Numerous places to get your tachometer repaired, Real Time Engineers (RTE) comes to mind, or you can buy their tachometer board and do it yourself.

View attachment 1216136View attachment 1216138
Numerous places to get your tachometer repaired, Real Time Engineers (RTE) comes to mind, or you can buy their tachometer board and do it yourself.
Good to know , I’ll look them up. I’m curious to know who people have used to have their 66-67 tacs done

Red Line Gauges is another one to consider.

Instrument Specialties is closer and has a very good reputation

Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 8.02.55 PM.png

View attachment 1216136View attachment 1216138
Classic Industries sells the small tach that replaces or fills clock space in 1966-1967 Coronet dash. This was never an option; total aftermarket.
part # MB 494

Not with me, I had them do a cluster for a 70 RR, that was inferior. The tic toc tach had to go back twice. Red Line Gauges did my Superbird and it was a like a dollar over a dime in quality of work.

Interesting.. I've never used Instrument Specialties but always heard good things.. A buddy dropped over 2K with Redline & his gauges didn't look nearly as good as the ones I had done by Palo Alto Speedometer back when they were still around..

Classic Industries sells the small tach that replaces or fills clock space in 1966-1967 Coronet dash. This was never an option; total aftermarket.
part # MB 494
this thing is awesome. I'm going to get this.

I had to put the part number in MB494, but I agree, I want one. They show out of stock currently, unfortunately. I hate seeing that blank spot in the cluster.

Auto Transport Service
Back