• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clock Repair

There was a few topics on this. Whichever one you have, the factory ones are electro-mechanical. If the relay coil is not burnt, a cleaning and careful oiling of the jewels properly ( with a toothpick ) with the correct oil can restore operation. Conversely, if it's in rough shape, there's many options for converting to a quartz movement.

There was a few topics on this. Whichever one you have, the factory ones are electro-mechanical. If the relay coil is not burnt, a cleaning and careful oiling of the jewels properly ( with a toothpick ) with the correct oil can restore operation. Conversely, if it's in rough shape, there's many options for converting to a quartz movement.
Thank you

I have a very good friend of mine that does just that along with pocket watches. He also works on stuff for the Crawford Auto&Aviation museum. Known him for almost 50 years, he lives in Macedonia Oh.

I have a very good friend of mine that does just that along with pocket watches. He also works on stuff for the Crawford Auto&Aviation museum. Known him for almost 50 years, he lives in Macedonia Oh.
More info here please

Several of the quartz conversion kits on eBay are easy for the DIY.

Auto Transport Service
Back