• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

clutch pedal bearing

jag_mopar

Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a part number for the bearing that the clutch pedal pivots on? this is for a 1970 B body. I am interested in the bearing part number. maybe someone has found an exact replacement from a bearing supplier not from a restoration supplier. Timkin hopefully

thanks
JAG

I went back through my records and show a caged needle roller for a 1/2" shaft as P/N B88. Easy to get.

Brewer's will most likely have them .!

Does anyone have a part number for the bearing that the clutch pedal pivots on? this is for a 1970 B body. I am interested in the bearing part number. maybe someone has found an exact replacement from a bearing supplier not from a restoration supplier. Timkin hopefully

thanks
JAG

I went back through my records and show a caged needle roller for a 1/2" shaft as P/N B88. Easy to get.

thanks, I will try it at the bearing store with the number. I just did not want to spend $8 each plus shipping for a $2 bearing from one of the mopar parts suppliers.

Auto Transport Service
Back