• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clutch z Bar Clips Question

cj's mopar

Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score
I have a question about the z bar wire type clip that keep the Z bar from walking .
Is there a difference from how the factory made them ?
The ones I have purchased seem very brittle and easy to break.
Close look makes me think they are made like cast and should be sprung steel.
Anyone have trouble with this clip breaking when just trying to install on the bench ?
Mine broke like it was made of glass and I came from a Mopar box I purchased from year one. Any way around using this to keep a bar located?

I have a question about the z bar wire type clip that keep the Z bar from walking .
Anyone have trouble with this clip breaking when just trying to install on the bench ?
Mine broke like it was made of glass and I came from a Mopar box I purchased from year one. Any way around using this to keep a bar located?

Are you talking about this wire clip? If so, it definitely should not break that easily....

20220320_085844.jpg

http://www.brewersperformance.com/proddetail.php?prod=CSK

Still using my original 53 year old clip and it's had more on and offs than a new brides pajamas !! :D

Wish I had an original bought a basket case shell back in 2008 and been piecimg it back together. Need to get back on the road and trying to make it happen by this summer.
Been a long time . To long.
Still using my original 53 year old clip and it's had more on and offs than a new brides pajamas !! :D

Auto Transport Service
Back