• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD CNC'D EDELBROCK E-STREET BBM HEADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is a new set of Edelbrock E-street big block heads. They are part number 5090 which started out at 75cc chambers. They were Cnc'd by Hughes engines and also received their heavy duty upgrade. The chambers are now roughly (not verified) 80cc's. These heads are 1400+ dollars and the porting and HD upgrade was 1550. Per Hughes these heads will support 700hp. Flow numbers can be found on their website. I want 2500 firm for them. shipping on your dime. Please pm me with questions.

DSCF1769 (1).JPG DSCF1768 (1).JPG DSCF1772 (1).JPG DSCF1767 (1).JPG DSCF1771 (1).JPG

Are these a standard intake port or MW ??

I would say standard. They don't look big enough to max wedge. I will have to check with Hughes if they list em as max wedge size

Just checked Hughes doesn't list them as max wedge size

What is the heavy duty upgrade ?
Couldn’t find it on there site

What is the heavy duty upgrade ?
Couldn’t find it on there site
Heavy duty upgrades all the helicoils in the head to deeper ones. The ones from Edelbrock are weak. It should be mentioned in the heads or porting screens

up to 600 lift per edelbrock

valves, retainers, springs, seats, locks are all as they come from Edelbrock

got it thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back