• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Comp cams, keyway adjustable billet timing set

Status
Not open for further replies.

2quick

Local time
4:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Brand new never used!!!!! $100.00 plus $11.00 shipping
COMP Cams Keyway Adjustable Billet Timing Sets
COMP Cams keyway adjustable billet timing sets are an exceptional choice for your street or race vehicle. Whether you're building, replacing, or upgrading, these sets will deliver the performance you need. The chains are available in single- and double-roller style—and are designed for fitment on a wide range of engine-specific applications.

Features include:

* Induction-hardened steel billet gears for durability
* 9-keyway crank sprocket for 2-degree incremental adjustability, 8-degree maximum advance/retard
* Pre-stretched, heat-treated single or double roller chain with heavy-duty large pin design
* Includes Torrington roller thrust bearing for reduced friction

IMG_4924.jpeg

IMG_4923.jpeg

IMG_4922.jpeg

Where are the sprockets and chain made, if you don't mind?

It says “billet” so I’d think it’s the cam sprocket that is billet cause the cranks sprocket isn’t.

Don’t know where it’s made to be honest (I think USA) Kenny at INDY set me up with this for my 850 hp 572 before I decided to go with a Jessel setup, so I’m pretty sure it’s god for just about anything!

I am guessing since it's a 3-bolt cam sprocket it's for a big block? You didn't mention what it fits, or the part number.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back