WTB Complete Power Window System For a 1970 B Body Convertible

WTB - Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soundhd

soundhd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Looking to purchase a complete power window system for my 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner; regulators with motors, switches and harnesses. Yeah I know....good luck to that......anyway thought I would post this again.

thanks

PS: I know that Nu Relic has the front door kits but nothing on the rear windows yet.

2. 451Mopar

451Mopar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    The wiring harness may be the hardest part. I haven't seen anyone making reproduction harnesses or the switch connectors. On E-Bay Motors just enter 1970 Dodge power window switch. There is a guy selling referbished sets for around $550 with the switch connectors (no harness), but you could buy the wire and make a harness once you have the switchs, connectors, and switch shells (the part the switch snaps into.)
    Keep an eye out on E-Bay, and once in awhile you can find a decent deal or someone selling an entire harness, but the last harness I seen on there sold for over $500.
    I picked up 10 NOS single power window switches from a guy in Australia for $300. They were on bags, not boxes, but in very good condition and appear to have never been installed. I also picked up an entire set (3 single and the quad drivers switch) with switch connectors for $225. The quad drivers side switches are selling for around $200+ each.

3. thomas patti

thomas patti Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    hi,my name is tom patti. live in Denison,texas. saw your ad on fbbo for the power window harnesses. I have 2,4-button masters and a complete wiring harness I think for a "B" car. have also 2-single button switches if you are interested. patti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.