• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Complete set of front drum brakes 69 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GearAddict

Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I went disc's and these are just taking up space. They are well used and dirty, but no major issues, cylinders could probably use new seals due to age and re-surface on drums. Comes with spindles, backingplates with brake assembly and drums.
Longer wheel studs installed for track usage.

Will consider splitting up if someone has specific needs.

$80 + shipping
Located in Tampa

IMG_1273.jpg

I take it is for "L" and "R" side...If so I may be interested but I need better pics of the brake hardware area and the front drum face, both sides

I take it is for "L" and "R" side...If so I may be interested but I need better pics of the brake hardware area and the front drum face, both sides

Yes, L & R.. I pulled them off myself. Happy to post some better pics, give me a day or 2 as I have to dig them out of a pile of boxes.

No problem, looking forward to them, thanks...

No problem, looking forward to them, thanks...

Sorry for the lag, I been dealing with medical stuff that had me out of commission for a few days.. I may not get to the pics till Friday/sat.

Thanks for the patience

No problem or you can pm to.me as well here.

I communicated in your thread about your spinal problems. I hope all works out well.

Thanks, I realized that right after I posted the apology here...

I greatly appreciate the supportive comments.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back