• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Compressor o-ring

Stewsta

Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
I have 66 coronet and the o ring on the front of the a/c compressor is leaking. Where do I find a replacement? Also, the belt for the A/C compressor needs replaced and auto zone doesn't show the belt available for the compressor only with the 318. Any one know part number. Thanks. Stew

Thanks for the link. I don't have a belt for the compressor or would have measured it. Thanks again, stew

You can figure out the size yourself. Belts are measured on the outside diameter. If you have a cloth tape measure like they use in sewing that is the easiest, but a string will work too. Try wrapping it around the outside of the pulleys, not down in the grooves. If you have to you can put some pieces of tape across the pulleys and then wrap the string over that to keep it from falling into the grooves. Then measure how long is one complete loop around. That will get you close. Then measure the width of the groove at its widest point. That will give you the width of the belt.

Auto Transport Service
Back