• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Console questions for 64 Belvedere

triggerfish

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
I really loved the interior in a 64 Sport Fury I had & am considering a bucket seat & console install in my 64 Belvedere. If I'm lucky enought to find a nice console (4 speed or auto) & bucket seats, will I have to weld in console brackets & do any seat track mounting modifications to the floors? If I keep it an auto, will I just need different shift cables for the 727? Thanks for any info.

Contact Charlie Quarters in Michigan. He is very knowledgeable on 64 & 65 Plymouths. He also has a large stock of parts he is selling.

Here is his email address: [email protected]

I really loved the interior in a 64 Sport Fury I had & am considering a bucket seat & console install in my 64 Belvedere. If I'm lucky enought to find a nice console (4 speed or auto) & bucket seats, will I have to weld in console brackets & do any seat track mounting modifications to the floors? If I keep it an auto, will I just need different shift cables for the 727? Thanks for any info.
yes you'll have to weld in the 3 console brackets and drill new holes in the floor along with reinforcing plates on the inside next to the console!

yes you'll have to weld in the 3 console brackets and drill new holes in the floor along with reinforcing plates on the inside next to the console!

Thanks for the info Steve & I'll see if I can find photos that show both the brackets & reinforcing plates.

I have the console brackets if your interested.

Auto Transport Service
Back