• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contemplating Selling My 69 Charger

Numbers matching, rotisserie restored, soundproofing, new vinyl roof, disc brakes, new 15 inch tires&wheels, new glass all around, plus much, much more. Clear title.

View attachment 1481531

View attachment 1481532

View attachment 1481533

View attachment 1481534

View attachment 1481535

View attachment 1481537

View attachment 1481539

View attachment 1481540
Please be sure to start a For Sale advertisement in the correct place, and don't allow this thread to become one by default.

Mopars For Sale

No worries. Just putting some details in order to gain interest when I finally do post a for sale on this car. I'm heartbroken at this point.

Mate, it's none of my business but you did put the information out there...
Maybe you need to really consider your goals in life...
Working 7 days a week, kids probably miss you (and they grow up real fast), you're heartbroken because you can't finish the car...what the heck are you working so hard for?
If you have very strong motivations and need to work this much then all respect to you, but if not and you've just found yourself sucked into it over time, then maybe have a re-think about the whole situation.
Good luck with everything either way.

Auto Transport Service
Back