• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool part on ebay for you 64-65 owners!

I recently sold one with the sending unit.

Not much good without the sending unit.

What's the going rate for the 64-65 factory tach's these days? I have seen the 66-67 factory tach's go for well over $500.00 and even more if the sending unit is included

Richard

1966-67 console mounted factory tach#2.jpg

1966-67 console mounted factory tach #6.jpg

What's the going rate for the 64-65 factory tach's these days? I have seen the 66-67 factory tach's go for well over $500.00 and even more if the sending unit is included

Richard

The earlier ones seem to be in the $350-450 range complete.

I recently sold one with the sending unit.

Not much good without the sending unit.

I was not aware that there was a "sending unit" what is the purpose? It is an electrical tach, why would you need anything other than the two wires?

I was not aware that there was a "sending unit" what is the purpose? It is an electrical tach, why would you need anything other than the two wires?

I'm not sure because I've never had one, but here's some pictures of a complete 64-65 set-up that was on ebay awhile ago. I know that the 66-68 console mounted tach's also required a sending unit.

Richard

1964-1965 factory console mounted tach - Dodge and Plymouth #1.jpg

1964-1965 factory console mounted tach - Dodge and Plymouth #2.jpg

1964-1965 factory console mounted tack - Dodge and Plymouth #3.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back