• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

coolant leak inside car

i must have a similiar problem except mine leaks on passenger floor so for now i have block in the water pump so no heater hoses.

It's really not as bad to get out of box as I thought.just got to take your time and take some pictures of everything before you start pulling.good luck!

Rusty - thanks again for your advice.got the core out and it looks like it's been out and repaired before.i have one ordered and will take time to take the box out and restore.david

Awesome dude. How bout takin some pictures and maybe doin a little how to on it? There might be some others here it would encourage them to do it on their own.

yeh that would be good, as the reason mines blocked off is i dont know where to start as i have just fully reassembled my car and didnt find leak till hooked up hoses.

Auto Transport Service
Back