• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Correct Factory Motor Mount Brackets for 340 in '71-'74 BBody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibbons

Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score
Swapping the 318 for a 340 in my '72 SSP. Would like to purchase the correct factory motor mount brackets. Thank you.

I am almost positive Passenger side is the same bracket/mount. It is the driver side that is the one bracket that you will need..

That rock auto stuff look like rubber motor mounts. I need the factory steel motor mount brackets.

There was a member selling a set I bought a set of 318 biscket mounts from him how different are they from the 340 ones I have 340 ones here in a box maybe can modify the new ones to match and sell !

The actual "motor mounts" are the same as the 318's. It is the drivers side motor mount bracket that attaches to the block that is narrower on his 340...

Ok I'm told you can make a 1/4 shim plate and 318 ones will fit !

I realize one can fabricate and modify, but I am still looking for factory original parts. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back