• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correct hub cap for '62 Savoy

Didn't want to make a new thread so will ask here... The dogdishes came on the car, other caps were in the trunk, i assume the full size caps would be the proper '62 caps? (i will probably end up with 15" stamped steels and keep the dog dishes though...) I prefer the 6 slot steel cop rims but would be weird on a 62
View attachment 1304970
Ding ding winner! Both correct for a 62 Plymouth. The wheel covers for a 14"wheel, the hub caps for a 10" pre 67 center.
68up wheels take a nine inch cap . I think 67 was a changeover year, I don't know what is correct.
I've got 9" 67 barracuda caps on my 62 savoy, nobody has said a word about them.

Ding ding winner! Both correct for a 62 Plymouth. The wheel covers for a 14"wheel, the hub caps for a 10" pre 67 center.
68up wheels take a nine inch cap . I think 67 was a changeover year, I don't know what is correct.
I've got 9" 67 barracuda caps on my 62 savoy, nobody has said a word about them.
Thanks much :)

Auto Transport Service
Back