• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

counting cars

Like the 7th Mopar they've done know

$2,000 They were duped too & paid way too much,
{but $500 less than he originally wanted}
they probably could have found another one somewhere else, done for that price
that didn't need full restoration, repair broken pieces & another etc. $1,000+/more
in time, hassles, materials & labor just to make it nice...

I posted a response on the other thread that was posted prior to this thread too

The cars came out nice, the customer seemed to love them too
a few minor discrepancies, "Kounts Kustom Flavor" no harm no foul

not everything needs to be 100% OEM look, that's what GYC's is for {sorry I can resist}
I'm pretty sure he {cars owner} knew about the show & Danny's style too

Opinions will vary vastly I'm sure

I'd roll in either one any day

what would the difference be in the cluster for the dodge and the plymouth,I don't believe there is any kind of emblem on it...or is there?

I thought the same thing last night. Maybe one had a rallye dash and the other had a sweep cluster?

Last edited:
All I can say i hope you guys never see my car if you don't like the rear stripe....:icon_geek:

could be,I don't remember if they showed the dash in either car

Its High Drama car **** from Vampire-Elvis Brother-Man. Can only be watched recorded, skipping 90 percent of it.

From what I remember they where sent to junk yard to buy a cluster for the 1970 Road Runner and the dip shits paid $1600 too much for a 1969 Dodge rallye cluster. Then they later showed the car with a sweeping cluster in it. No footage at all of any of the five guys doing anything else on it.

Not if the customer ultimately paid for it...or no other could be found within the timeline of getting the car complete. That doesn't mean "I" would have paid that much, just that in that line of business the timeline can sometimes over-rides the cost of an item or service performed.

Mi like the bumble bee stripe. I put one on the first car o fixed up.. A 68 roadrunner ...

Not if the customer ultimately paid for it...or no other could be found within the timeline of getting the car complete. That doesn't mean "I" would have paid that much, just that in that line of business the timeline can sometimes over-rides the cost of an item or service performed.

I like the bumble bee stripe. I did it on first car I fixed up- a 68 roadrunner. I like things a little different...like this image.jpgimage.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back