• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cowtown mopars annual show 4/25 Now FORTIFIED with CAR ****

69 Runner

ADMIN wif a corner office (Deceased - RIP)
Local time
7:16 AM
Reaction score
Sorry for the super last minute notification

Cowtown Mopars 24th Annual Roundup
Allen Samuels Dodge
Loop 820 at Hwy 26
Noon to 5 pm

NOW Fortified with CAR ****

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

It's the White with Black Duster. Ran so well you never would have known it had been (maybe) NINE months since it was last driven

Yeah, there are some pretty nice cars down here, including a whole bunch I know of that weren't there for one reason or another. There was also an "A-990" car that took "Best Of" but somehow I missed getting a pic of it. Can't even tell ya if it was a real one or not. I spent a lot of time getting caught up with old friends, including one who's health (I just found out) has taken a downward turn. On the good side, he's getting treatment that they think will help him out.

Hope so. Nice fella. And I really hate hearing bad things about good people.

Wow I would have never known that was you! Yes your duster was very nice! My dads was the black with blue pearl 1967 dodge charger on the end next to the purple charger. We really enjoyed the show and it telly got my dads spirits back up that someone else besides family and friends actually likes the hard work that he has done. Great people and great cars all and all great time!!

Yeah, I've been pretty low key for some time. If you look through the club's site you'll find pics of my (ex) Six Pack Challenger in the "Members in Magazines", "Show Team" Car of the month, and pics of my (ex) 69 Bee and no tellin what else. I was Prez and pushed for the website, "family" memberships, and the cruise night (which at the time was to a burger joint out on Beach Street)

I should add that the Superbird and 62 wagon pics are from last year.

wish i was there to see all the cars in person but those pics were the next best thing.

Auto Transport Service
Back