• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cragar 510 series mag wheels

Houle #382

Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the Cragar 510 series mags for their B Bodies, If you have do you have any photos to share ? I was thinking of the Wheel Vintiques 500 mag but the delivery date keeps getting pushed back, right now it's the end of March. If I can't get the wheel vintiques mags by spring I might have to go with the Cragar wheel.

Im guessing your looking for 15" wheels. US mag also makes a nice Magnum but they only offer them in 17/18.

Im guessing your looking for 15" wheels. US mag also makes a nice Magnum but they only offer them in 17/18.

Yes 15X6 for the front and 15X7's for the rear. I'm putting them on a 68 Dart GTS but would like to see how they look on any Mopar

ah ok. yeah I have the US Mags which look very similar but they are in 17

Any photo's would like to see some
20170930_101245 (1).jpg

There is another one up yesterday in my build thread. Click on my image and you can find it under recent post.

View attachment 563170

There is another one up yesterday in my build thread. Click on my image and you can find it under recent post.
That looks really nice, a 67 RT ? Here is a couple of photos of a car I got to drive over the weekend a little bit as the roads were dry here, Yes it's a Demon it belongs to my nephew. These photos were taken a week ago Friday and it stopped raining long enough for me to drive it into the dealership showroom were it stayed till this past Friday and I transported it to his home in my enclosed trailer. Simply an awsome car !

004.JPG 005.JPG

That looks really nice, a 67 RT ? Here is a couple of photos of a car I got to drive over the weekend a little bit as the roads were dry here, Yes it's a Demon it belongs to my nephew. These photos were taken a week ago Friday and it stopped raining long enough for me to drive it into the dealership showroom were it stayed till this past Friday and I transported it to his home in my enclosed trailer. Simply an awsome car !

View attachment 563172 View attachment 563173

When your front chin spoiler stick out so far that it has to painted yellow so people don't step on it when walking by? LOL. As awesome as these cars are I can't get past the Bushwacker off road fender flares & giant front splitter. And the fact that I will never be able to afford one.

The spoiler actually doesn't stick out father than the bumper. The yellow strip on the spoiler is just a slip on piece of plastic for shipping purposes only. It's there to protect the spoiler from the possibility of damage from loading and unloading the car from trailers.

my friend bought Cragar 510 Series for his 68 GTX but having problems with center cap and dust cap , can't bolt up the fronts yet because center caps are hitting on the new dust caps
100_0757.JPG

Last edited:
I have two brand new 15 x 6 Magnum 500 wheels. I also have two 15 x 7 Magnum 500 wheels, but the 15 x 7 wheels have a 5 1/8" backspace, these were made for a B body 8 3/4 rear end under an A body car, that's why the extra amount of backspace. I also have centers and lugnuts.
Let me know if you are interested. I would have sent you a private message, but you box is full.

Frank

Auto Transport Service
Back