• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigslist Oklahoma: 1965 Coronet 440: I am in LOVE

69roadrunner>>>

Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/d/1965-dodge-coronet/6459940027.html

65coronet.jpg 65coronet2.jpg 65coronet4.jpg

This is understandable.

Cool car. Don't think you would get hurt at that price if it is as solid as he states.

While this one does look better than some of the other roaches you've thrown up here, the lack of underhood and interior pictures in this ad are suspicious.

But, man-o-man, you're all over the map with all these different craigslist cars you post and ask opinions of. What is it that you really want?
I'm not buying a car, I just like posting cool cars in my area. It's fun, and I like learning about them...

I bought a trans from the guy with the first one and seen it about a month back.
Nice car, interior needs some attention but all the hard work is done.
The guy who has it has a restoration shop, he does some nice work.

64 went for 28K including fees looked to be well bought as they say.
Sorry that was the one on Barrett Jackson.

Last edited:
That vert looks good to me.

500 (buckets and floor shift) in "convertible" colors, with poly 318.

10K doesn't sound too bad on price, either.

I'm not buying a car, I just like posting cool cars in my area. It's fun, and I like learning about them...

You mean to say that all you are doing is yanking everyone's chains here asking opinions about cars that we think you are going to possibly purchase? :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

You mean to say that all you are doing is yanking everyone's chains here asking opinions about cars that we think you are going to possibly purchase? :rolleyes:

View attachment 561479
You're kind of an asshole aren't you?

I like the fact that cool old cars can be found on Craigslist still in my area. I like looking at them and discussing the pros and cons of them to enjoy them and learn more from others.

The people on forabodiesonly also enjoyed this, but now that I have a 69 RR clone, I figured I'd come on this site...
Maybe that was a mistake.

You can just not post on my stuff in the future... (Ignored)

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back