• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Crank Pulley 1-3/4” to belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerRamRod

Local time
2:54 PM
Reaction score
Mount surface on damper to center of V needs to be 1-3/4” or very slightly over.
I have no room to use more than 1/8” fan spacer if absolutely necessary, space is tight, this is for an A Body project.
Thanks for checking if you can,
Rod
PS, low post numbers, I’m mostly on FABO since 2012. Goldmember

Last edited:
I may have a pulley that small.. Will check when I get home..I assume single belt?

Yes, I would prefer single belt, but 2 main criteria:
1-3/4 to center of V groove, and
6-1/2 min. diameter, prefer not over 7-1/4,
Could live with 2 belt grooves and 7-3/8 diameter if that’s what’s out there.

Yes, I would prefer single belt, but 2 main criteria:
1-3/4 to center of V groove, and
6-1/2 min. diameter, prefer not over 7-1/4,
Could live with 2 belt grooves and 7-3/8 diameter if that’s what’s out there.
Ok. Can check over the weekend..

Checked and the closest one I have is 1 1/2 to the center of belt groove and 6 3/8 wide..

Thank you for checking. There’s someone on FABO thats checking for me as well.
I don’t want to hold you up any, but I’d like to exhaust other options before committing to that, because of everything else that’s involved with that much difference, and I’m already pretty tight Fan to Rad.

Thank you for checking. There’s someone on FABO thats checking for me as well.
I don’t want to hold you up any, but I’d like to exhaust other options before committing to that, because of everything else that’s involved with that much difference, and I’m already pretty tight Fan to Rad.
This is from a small block with manual steering it’s actually smaller than what you need..

Mount surface on damper to center of V needs to be 1-3/4” or very slightly over.
I have no room to use more than 1/8” fan spacer if absolutely necessary, space is tight, this is for an A Body project.
Thanks for checking if you can,
Rod
PS, low post numbers, I’m mostly on FABO since 2012. Goldmember
I needed a custom sized pulley (depth) for my RB because of the installation of an ATI damper, which changed the belt alignment. I ended up using a Ford pully of all things. See attached link and scroll down to charts. There's a ton of options there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back