• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB crappy wood grain steering wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970 Roadrunner

Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
Wanted: crappy wood grain steering wheels in almost any condition. No e-body or rimblos please. Also can use outer rings alone if that's all you have. Crappy spokes, cracked grips, what have you. 95% of what's out there is usable to me. Severely twisted grips are not needed, except for maybe the outer rings. I will be set up at the Indy swap next month with $ in hand. Second building, take a right, restored wheels and Charger grilles displayed. I'll pay for shipping too if you can't make the swap meet. Thanks, Rod PM me here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you paying a flat rate or you base it on condition of the wheel?? Don't want to bring any to indy without knowing what kind of $$ to expect. I have talked to you at the show in previous years. I'm searching for a 66/67 style wheel.
Thanks
Bennoel

I think I'll have at least one 66-67 wheel there. The type of wheel I'm looking for can be really crappy so usually $100 each,, bare wheels. Maybe more if not a total mess.

I think I'll have at least one 66-67 wheel there. The type of wheel I'm looking for can be really crappy so usually $100 each,, bare wheels. Maybe more if not a total mess.
Well I'll be at the swap Friday morning and I'll look you up.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back