• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cringe test

bobtile

Local time
2:09 PM
Reaction score
Cringe test ***UPDATED*****

3.jpg17.jpg30.jpg14.jpg27.jpg11.jpg8.jpg24.jpg5.jpg21.jpg2.jpg18.jpg31.jpg15.jpg28.jpg12.jpg9.jpg25.jpg6.jpg22.jpg1.jpg19.jpg32.jpg16.jpg29.jpg13.jpg10.jpg26.jpg7.jpg23.jpg4.jpg20.jpg

:

>
>

>

attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc
attach.msc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
nothing there

Thats weird, I can see it.

That Green 70 r/t charger they are fixing on graveyard carz already

I tell you what: These pictures reinforce two things:

1) Never drive your car without a fire extinguisher. They are cheap. If you don't have one, go buy one and put it in your car NOW!!!

2) Don't be stupid. Sure, have some fun, but keep it in control...

1) Never drive your car without a fire extinguisher. They are cheap. If you don't have one, go buy one and put it in your car NOW!!!

The one in the lake probably didn't hae a fire extiguisher.

Have to second the fire extinguisher. Could very well be a life saver. This guy wishes he had one!
Great clip!
[video=youtube;2RBRCaVjYrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RBRCaVjYrM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Have to second the fire extinguisher. Could very well be a life saver. This guy wishes he had one!
Great clip!
[video=youtube;2RBRCaVjYrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RBRCaVjYrM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Is that what is meant by a hot ignition?

fast cars and bad decisions (or circumstances)...it's gonna' happen

I would add 3) Make damn sure you have insurance and your insurance is for agreed value not market value or anything else.

I second the fire extinguisher, my wife and I were driving around in the '70 Oldsmobile I've owned since 1972 last summer, the headlight switch shorted and started a fire behind the dash. A extinguisher was always on my to do list but I had not put one in the car. Had we been out on the road the Olds would have burnt, we were in town, I pulled into a Dairy Queen, my wife ran in and grabbed the wall mounted extinguisher and I put the fire out without a lot of damage. The fire was building FAST, another few seconds and it would have been too late. We had headed out of town but met a car I wanted to look at, turned around and were lucky to be where we were when the fire started.

Now I have 2 in the Olds and 1 in each of my other cars. Get one!!!!!

Rick

Seeing a lot of side impacts, usually from from red light and Stop sign runners. And people wonder why I support red light cameras so much. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back