• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cross Ram or Long Ram?

all of those factory engines had a mild solid cam. it wasn't a maintenance headache like the chevy pressed stud solid engines, but some folks can turn a purse into a sow's ear.

Edelbrock did make a top with offset carbs. Not sure if was the same bottom but I think so.
++++
there were 3 tops made for it , the inline stock location proved out in the long run to be the best. gas puddled in the roaster too, there were some that added dams in certain locations in the bottom of the manifold to deal w/ it. Chrysler even had a performance how to, on it.

I always liked these Weiand crossrams...
weiand4500.jpg
weiand6pk.jpg
donDulmage.jpg

Could you imagine having to do a valve lash adjustment on one of those, not alone just changing the plugs...
Why God invented Hyd Rollers and Platinum plugs, no imagination needed, having had a 300F in HS, car had legs though, and my dad owned a gas station.:)

Auto Transport Service
Back