• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom gauge cluster insert for 66-67 B body

AZBelvedere

Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone done a custom stainless steel or aluminum gauge cluster insert panel for a 66-67 Belvedere? I would like to put classic white faced round gauges, speedo & tach in place of the OEM setup. I'd prefer to keep all gauges in the same cluster because I want to save room under the dash for AC system vents. If you fabricated one yourself, could you post pics?

Hey mods,
Can you move this thread to the 1966 - 1970 Mopars folder?

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll check it out. I got some good information from 67 Coronet's dash thread too.

Attachments

• 08-12-2012 instrument location test fit2.jpg
    08-12-2012 instrument location test fit2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 704
Which b-body car was this made for? Looks different than what I was thinking about.

Has anyone done a custom stainless steel or aluminum gauge cluster insert panel for a 66-67 Belvedere? I would like to put classic white faced round gauges, speedo & tach in place of the OEM setup. I'd prefer to keep all gauges in the same cluster because I want to save room under the dash for AC system vents. If you fabricated one yourself, could you post pics?

Hey mods,
Can you move this thread to the 1966 - 1970 Mopars folder?

I am planning to do the exact same thing this spring for my Coronet. I bought the gauges and cut the center out of a cluster. I have some metal and fiberglass work to do and am still a ways out. Sadly it will probably be a month before I dig back into anything car related.

I have not found any ready made for sale out there....all custom only.

Rocky Mountain dash used to make them. I have one I bought here in the classifieds. I can take pics in a few days to show you what it looks like.

Auto Transport Service
Back