• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Pistol Grip Handles

I had Nick do a set for my Charger, they came out great. He is a pleasure to do business with.

He really is an awesome guy I enjoyed the process as well!

Here's my finished product

Stewart Final1.jpgStewart Final2.jpg

So damn cool! Can't wait to see how yours look Mike, and that AARP 'Cuda grip is probably my favorite haha gorgeous work

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops I guess I missed the second page haha, those came out awesome!!

Yes it was ordered for the Cuda. Damn yours look nice. I'll have to email him to see how mine are doing.

Lol I hated posting mine not knowing how far along yours are but I'm sure yours are a bit more time consuming and intensive using 2 woods together.

Thanks though I'm really happy with the pics. Nick said these pics are crap and they are way better in person. Haha

Those grips are awesome Goon. The color is going to be a perfect compliment to your car.

Thanks Darius! Grips should be in my hands in the next few days. Unfortunately I don't have a shifter handle to put them on yet but that will get sorted out

EDIT: They arrived today. Love them but now I really need a shifter!

handle.jpghandle1.jpg

Last edited:
I really like those grips!! This is my handle I would have to do something to retrofit.But I think it would be worth it.

IMG_0419.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Oops!! didn't realize I had other pics attached.

Attachments

• IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 206
Good Question Joe, I'm honestly not sure.... what's the make up of that handle? Is the plastic pistol grip itself one piece or two? I'm sure a wooden replacement could be made but would likely need a complete handle and/or it's receiver as a template?

Love the idea of having launch/roll control on the top of the shifter though! That would get me in a lot of trouble!

I think it's solid cast aluminum. I might buy another one and modify it to accept the wood.I agree if he has a template I am sure he could build a set of the grips to fit.

Auto Transport Service
Back