• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Pistol Grip Handles

I ordered a custom grip for my Cuda from Nick in February. Very nice guy to deal with. Its scheduled to be completed at the end of this month.

I agree his work looks amazing and he won't compromise his workmanship.

I ordered a custom grip for my Cuda from Nick in February. Very nice guy to deal with. Its scheduled to be completed at the end of this month.

I agree his work looks amazing and he won't compromise his workmanship.

Agreed Slepr, The pride he takes in his workmanship is one of the things that makes these so cool! I'm on the same timeline as you, ordered on Feb 1 and expected completion sometime this month. I'll post pics here when mine is done it will be Tiger Maple dyed Hemi Orange to match my car.

Hope to see yours too!

Thanks for posting. Wonder if he does late model grips.

Those are some seriously cool looking handles and I love the ones your going with!

That is some sweet work. Wish I had use for one.

I'll post pics here when mine is done it will be Tiger Maple dyed Hemi Orange to match my car.

Hope to see yours too!

Mine is Tiger Maple dyed Sassy Grass Green with a black ebony wood design in it, plus a couple extras. Its worth noting that the black in his handles is real ebony wood, not paint or dye.

I'll also post some pics as soon as I get 'em.

Agreed Slepr, The pride he takes in his workmanship is one of the things that makes these so cool! I'm on the same timeline as you, ordered on Feb 1 and expected completion sometime this month. I'll post pics here when mine is done it will be Tiger Maple dyed Hemi Orange to match my car.

Hope to see yours too!

care to share the dollar cost?

Cost may vary by design and I don't like posting a cost in the public forum since some may pay different than others or go back to this price when it's an old post but I will send you a pm with what I paid.

What is the cost of his grips? They look outrageously awesome! I need a set.

Mine is Tiger Maple dyed Sassy Grass Green with a black ebony wood design in it, plus a couple extras. Its worth noting that the black in his handles is real ebony wood, not paint or dye.

I'll also post some pics as soon as I get 'em.

Can't wait to see your Slepr it's going to be NIIIICEE!!! Is yours for the Cuda I presume?

Nick sent me the pics of mine after clear coating today, He still does a wet sand and polish but I think they're looking pretty damn good!

Stewart Clear1.JPGStewart Clear2.JPGStewart Clear3.JPG

Woow GOON . . . . you picked a great looking handle there . . . that should look incredible in your car

I had Nick do a set for my Charger, they came out great. He is a pleasure to do business with.

Auto Transport Service
Back