• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Sized Fiberglass Hood Scoop

I finally got a chance to measure my scoop. The opening across the front is 34" and the holes are even wider apart, around 36" or so. The rear area is approx. 24" and a little wider where the flange is riveted down. The scoop is approx. 24" deep though; so I assume it's a knockoff of the Hemi Barracuda scoop mentioned above. I can not find any identification of who made it. I was and still might remove that scoop and install a Sox & Martin style Pro-stock scoop that I have had for approx. 35 years or so. The only problem with that is that it is 7"' tall and according to NJ would be an obstruction to vision! :( Best of luck with what ever you decide to do.

I finally got a chance to measure my scoop. The opening across the front is 34" and the holes are even wider apart, around 36" or so. The rear area is approx. 24" and a little wider where the flange is riveted down. The scoop is approx. 24" deep though; so I assume it's a knockoff of the Hemi Barracuda scoop mentioned above. I can not find any identification of who made it. I was and still might remove that scoop and install a Sox & Martin style Pro-stock scoop that I have had for approx. 35 years or so. The only problem with that is that it is 7"' tall and according to NJ would be an obstruction to vision! :( Best of luck with what ever you decide to do.
Thanks. I’m guessing mine was internal flange. Will let you know.

Auto Transport Service
Back