• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Customer States Compilation (The Best of 2021) | Just Rolled In

I watch those videos all the Time.
Murphys law at its best! And then some.

yep, one of my fave channels. You never know what's gonna be next.

I like the content BUT.......Their submissions are mostly VERTICAL videos which suck to watch on a computer.
Society is full of morons. The car owners they feature are idiots but many of the mechanics that are too stupid to record the videos correctly are only slightly smarter.

Ha good for a much needed belly laugh!

Just watched customer states compilation (the best of 2023) just rolled in. and was rolling on the floor laughing when the customer stated that the car goes forward in reverse and reverse has 4 speeds. The mechanic discovered that the previous owner installed the rear differential upside-down and the drain plug was on top and the coil spring was rubbing the tire causing a burnt rubber smell. LOL! You can't Make this stuff up. LOL! It's at the 21:45 minute mark if you watch the video on YouTube

Auto Transport Service
Back