• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daisy, is that you?

YY1

Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Dodge-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649
GLG.jpg

How ANYONE can be against those "STARS & BARS" is beyond me ? ? ?

They will find an issue where there isnt one. Check out this crazy woman.. caution language... View at your own discretion.

It is amazing to me that people are so offended by the Confederate battle flag. It had nothing to do with slavery. As a lifelong Yankee I still give credit to the beliefs that those Southerners had.

How ANYONE can be against those "STARS & BARS" is beyond me ? ? ?
I'd love to be against them lol

Oops didn't mean to parrot you Kid I just saw that you beat me to it.... but I'm going to leave the post there because it's true!

This chick has got a much better body than Daisy...... look at those abs... yikes

She a looker, beautiful, fit young lady

Budnicks Likey...

I'll quit while I'm ahead,
before I'm sounding like an ol' blue forum perve...

She is a superb example of the feminine form; and a total distraction from whatever is for sale.

Absolutely gorgeous.

The lunatic in the video is a prime example of liberal fascism, demanding what SHE wants, and making threats if not done according to her demands.

I would like to see her pee pee and nipples.

Daisy Duke.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back