• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone want to rescue one? NOT MINE

Looks unmolested, just way to far away.

If that is in fact an original red car… it’s quite rare. I have heard of two of them both in Canada. Looking under the hood, it sure appears to be.

Edit… maybe not. I see the hood release spring has been painted red. I don’t think the factory did that in ‘79. If only they had shown the fender tag.

If that is in fact an original red car… it’s quite rare. I have heard of two of them both in Canada. Looking under the hood, it sure appears to be.

Edit… maybe not. I see the hood release spring has been painted red. I don’t think the factory did that in ‘79. If only they had shown the fender tag.
You can see the original white paint where the emission control label is peeling.

You can see the original white paint where the emission control label is peeling.
Yeah. I didn’t look close enough! There are a few red ones out there, with the corresponding fender tag.

Here’s a thread about the red ones.

I see an air pump under the hood. So, this car is an N95 California Emissions Package car.

$750 and no bids yet. 5 days to go.

Screenshot_20231202-173614~2.png

HMMMM, 320 miles from me and I have a truck and trailer! Sunroof car too! If it stays low I might have to plan a little road trip!

Yes this is a real 300 with a very thorough red repaint Here is my red 300 tribute I built of the 7 red 300s made for Canada with the 300 appearance package. I added the T tops making it a one of none!!

IMG_20230702_102515.jpg

IMG_20230909_150748.jpg

SUNP0392.JPG

it only goes to 85mph

That blunt front end and large cross-sectional area pushed by an E58 360-4V (rated 195 hP) might get you to 110 mph. I have a Chrysler certified speedometer for this car. It will double the value of this particular car.

Auto Transport Service
Back