• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damaged order and missing screws

Xtro

Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
I received an order from these guys just over a week ago. I ordered a few bits and pieces one of which was a centre console door. It was damaged when I took it out of the box as it was bent on the corner of the chrome trim. There was no damage to any of the packaging so to me it indicates it was like this before it was sent. I also ordered a new lock for this which is advertised that it comes with mounting screws. Guess what? No screws. I have contacted them about this but have still not heard anything. I have emailed both their orders dept and info dept. Over a week now and was at least expecting a reply. What ever happened to good old customer service? I live in Australia so will have to try and call them on Monday. First time customer and not happy.

image2.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG

They will send you another and might let you keep that one !

I've been finding more and more that email responses are taking longer and longer to get from about every company. Probably due to so many, it takes time to weed through em. Nothing beats a good old phone call. OH, I'm glad the screws are missing and just not loose!
:lol:

I'm sure classic will take care of you! I've never had an issue with them.

Gold luck.

I've been finding more and more that email responses are taking longer and longer to get from about every company. Probably due to so many, it takes time to weed through em. Nothing beats a good old phone call. OH, I'm glad the screws are missing and just not loose!
:lol:

I'm sure classic will take care of you! I've never had an issue with them.

Gold luck.
I got an answer today after 2 weeks and 3 emails and they are sending another door. Happy with the result but communication could of been better. All that was needed was a confirmation email to say they received my enquiry. Anyway happy its sorted

There is a rep from Classic Industries on the forum, I can't remember his name though...maybe he will see this or some one can recall who it is.
I've seen him answer complaints on the site before so hopefully he can get it addressed.

Sometimes businesses forget about communication. All they need to do is to send an email to a customer and let them know they haven't been forgotten and it would solve a ton of issues!

whos the rep on this forum?

Auto Transport Service
Back