• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Dana 60 ring and pinion 3.54 NIB with install kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s up dock

Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New in the box Motive 3.54 dana 60 gears, and Richmond install kit. It's been on my shelf for at least 8 years, just never used it. It's missing the gear marking compound and permatex. They were hard, so I pitched them. It's also missing the cover gasket. I took the bearing kit out of the box, but left it in the sealed blister pack, so I could make this fit in a small enough box to be able to ship UPS large flat rate.
$275 shipped, paypal, venmo, check, whatever...I'm easy.
Shipping from Lapeer, Mi.

New in the box Motive 3.54 dana 60 gears, and Richmond install kit. It's been on my shelf for at least 8 years, just never used it. It's missing the gear marking compound and permatex. They were hard, so I pitched them. It's also missing the cover gasket. I took the bearing kit out of the box, but left it in the sealed blister pack, so I could make this fit in a small enough box to be able to ship UPS large flat rate.
$275 shipped, paypal, venmo, check, whatever...I'm easy.
Shipping from Lapeer, Mi.

20210704_130506.jpg

I will take them, can you pm with your Paypal details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back