• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Darrell Davis Max Wedge Registry Books

skyman51

Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
I have two as new Darrell Davis Registry Max Wedge Books for sale. The first one is a 1963 Dodge Ramcharger registry. Every model 1963 Dodge Max Wedge is listed by VIN. The second book is his latest offering. It is every Max Wedge both Plymouth and Dodge from 1962-1964, also listed by VIN. I was fortunate enough to buy his first issue of this book. It is listed as Vol. 001. If it is not listed it is not real. A must have for anyone looking to buy a Max Wedge or already has one. Also contained in these publications are all Mopar internal memos and other data pertaining to the Max Wedge. I am selling them only because I sold my Max Wedge and bought a 1967 Hemi GTX. PM me if interested. I did not see a sale forum that fit these items. Thanks.

I have two as new Darrell Davis Registry Max Wedge Books for sale. The first one is a 1963 Dodge Ramcharger registry. Every model 1963 Dodge Max Wedge is listed by VIN. The second book is his latest offering. It is every Max Wedge both Plymouth and Dodge from 1962-1964, also listed by VIN. I was fortunate enough to buy his first issue of this book. It is listed as Vol. 001. If it is not listed it is not real. A must have for anyone looking to buy a Max Wedge or already has one. Also contained in these publications are all Mopar internal memos and other data pertaining to the Max Wedge. I am selling them only because I sold my Max Wedge and bought a 1967 Hemi GTX. PM me if interested. I did not see a sale forum that fit these items. Thanks.
Thanks in advance, do you still have any of the the Max Wedge books by D. Davis. I know this is an older post but I thought it be a good place to start. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back