• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Darrell Scott - Father of Columbine victim sheds light on real issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know people that have opinions on this both ways, but i have guns to protect my family and me. they want to make the laws tougher and they want to do more background checks, have at it. but i will still have my weapons. out in conn. bothers me bad, i wished and prayed that i could of done something to protect those kids and teachers. there is just unstable people out there. you can lock up the guns or ban them, but if someone wants on bad enough they are gonna get one. just like meth, cocaine, pot...if you want it bad enough your gonna get it. i just pray that this NEVER happens again...GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!!!!:unitedstates:

im gonna change my name to TPODWDOGMA:hello2:.....if ya dont get it...look it up

Whoaaaaaa Bundyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

go ahead & ban all of the guns & see how long it will take for the douche pres & his side kick ho bag to have the UN coming down the streets to enforce his dictatorship!!!
look how screwed up the comminist kalifornia is with there gun ban & laws has that changed or slowed any of the dirt bag gang bangers down??

im gonna change my name to TPODWDOGMA:hello2:.....if ya dont get it...look it up

Whoaaaaaa Bundyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't get what your present name means and no I didn't look it up.

- - - Updated - - -

So what does it mean???? Or are you going to make me look it up?:edgy:

GUNS KILL PEOPLE? Haahaahaahaaahaa!!! That's why I keep mine locked up when I go out, can't trust em to keep out of trouble.

None of them died. There is a slight difference between a knife and an AR-15 Assault Rifle.

Wounded is bad enough, it's good that they aren't dead, it's still a very bad tragic event, it shows it's not just countries with guns & legal ownership rights, that this type of **** happens... I'm sure the intent of the perp. or expected outcome, was no doubt probably the same thou... Intented "To kill everyone", he stabbed, dead is dead, a wound is still a wound, knife gun or even self inflicted, some sick **** wacko job is doing this type stuff, not the sane people... what is next to be banned ??, because of a knee jerk response, of so many people hurting so badly, after a Hannis despicable tragedy, like either events were.... Maybe the old addage, count to ten, then think, then act, has always been a good rule, to live by.... Pabster, Remember if your planning on running for public office, like you've said you want to, any & all of you comments here, well intentioned or not, on a public forum & elsewhere, will come back to you, or used against you in the political future... My $0.02 cents

I,m avid about the right to bear arms but I myself see no reason for any thing more than a standard clip or magazine.My guns will have to be forcibly taken from me if it comes down to it. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.If we have the technology to see thru houses with sattelites in the sky why cant we see guns coming thru the front door of school. Government seems to squander enough money but fails to protect the public.

the public is the LAST thing government is concerned about! thats blatantly obvious. theyre worried about harboring illegal aliens, changing all the signs at HOME DEPOT so that all the illegal aliens can know where the 2x4's are. theyre worried about coming to the aid of every country but their own. theyre worried about being politically correct to the middle eastern terrorists and the like when we should have turned that place into one big sheet of glass 20 years ago...theyre worried about faggots having the right to marry another faggot.... !....shall i continue ?????????????

i own guns i own asult rifles to and i have never though of mowing and one down like in conn. its the sick mined people who make it worse for the law biding people who are pro gun every time this **** happens they try to ban guns it dont stop crime after this happened gun sales went up considerably and even looked on manufactured of ars and ak u cant even get one there all on national back order being every on bought them all up already

I keep seeing it said that he acquired the guns legally. He did not. He had no permit of his own. He STOLE the guns from his mother and killed her with one. He acquired someone else's legal guns illegally by stealing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back