• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dash board 67 charger

Don Coats

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
I drove my 67 charger yesterday, don't drive it in the winter, around here winter is rain, The dash lights and of course console lights out. They worked in the fall, and a person stopped me, and said brake lights out, have to dig in to brake lights, and the head lights are acting up, think one might open, so as always the car needs a bunch of little things fixed, at least I have an extra dash gauges, but there is a company around here that works on the glowing instruments. But the car is original, repaint decades ago, still looks good, dark metallic green. 383, auto air, I have put the largest torsion bars that I could find in it, what a difference, think Hotkis brand, power disc brakes, engine was rebuilt by original owner, he was a dodge mechanic at dealership, Hollywood Dodge. Still have a rear sway bar to put on. I'll get there. DC

Forgot I can get a 1955 dodge, think a 2-3 ton, grain truck, from relatives farm in Alberta, It has a hemi, that it came with. interesting,, and in a garage at the farm there's a 1968 Mercury pickup, I'm still thinking about bringing it home, but its been many fights, so pretty dented up DC

Auto Transport Service
Back