• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash harness connector ID 70 Roadrunner

Ftlbs

Local time
7:32 PM
Reaction score
I'm installing a new dash harness and having trouble with a few connectors. One is near the glove box, one is behind the cluster, and one is to the left of the wheel. Any help is greatly appreciated.
PXL_20240428_164711170.jpg
PXL_20240428_164727381.jpg
PXL_20240428_164738867.jpg

Last edited:
It would help to know what year and model Simca you are working on.

Looks like a 1970 Simca Road Runner :lol:

Your very right photo the connector is for the radio.

Your top left photo the connector is for the key in ignition buzzer.

Question,is this a new M&H harness? If so it will have extra plugs do to 70 charger headlight relay. I believe the double blue is for that on driver side

Question,is this a new M&H harness? If so it will have extra plugs do to 70 charger headlight relay. I believe the double blue is for that on driver side

Yes it is. Thank you very much!

Bottom left is a crap shoot. Just a guess headlight delay relay. At least thats what the double green should be for.

Not headlight delay relay, but headlight hideaways relay. It should get also a floating plug around with the double blue on background of the pic. For 70 Charger.

A headlight delay relay should ge an extra harness not included into the basic standard equipment harness, since is an added accesory.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I think I've got it sorted. Another question however, I don't see the air grabber solenoid anywhere in the SM. I found a diagram of the vacuum routing on here but unsure how the solenoid is electrically connected.

Auto Transport Service
Back