• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash Re-chrome and resto?

abloch

Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
Just wondering who has had their dash redone and by whom? Thanks

Instrument Specialties in North Kingston, RI

Quote:
"Instrument Specialties held the honor of restoring each of the instrument clusters in ALL 3 OE GOLD 1969 CHARGER DAYTONAS featured at this years Mopar Nationals. What a testament to our quality and authenticity!!"

www.Instrument-specialties.com

Instrument Specialties are the PARADIGM

Instrument Specialties in North Kingston, RI

Quote:
"Instrument Specialties held the honor of restoring each of the instrument clusters in ALL 3 OE GOLD 1969 CHARGER DAYTONAS featured at this years Mopar Nationals. What a testament to our quality and authenticity!!"

www.Instrument-specialties.com

Instrument Specialties are the PARADIGM

Yep, they did mine also.

Instrument Specialties did mine in my 70 Charger and did a real nice job. Just make sure you tell them to take extra precautions when shipping it back to you so that it doesn't get damaged. Make sure they double box it. When UPS delivered mine, the stud on the back of the tach was sticking out of the box. I sent the tach back to Instrument Specialties and they fixed it for free..

Just wondering who has had their dash redone and by whom? Thanks

Would you guys who have had their dash/instruments restored care to tell us briefly what was done and the cost? I realize every situation will be somewhat different but it might give us that yet to have ours done an idea of what we're in for.
Thanks
Rick

Auto Transport Service
Back