• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dating on the internet

It was the early days of the internet....None of the sophisticated dating programs with computerized compatibility screening. It was basically like electronic personal ads. I dated a LOT of women. MOST bored me. Many were attractive, many were average. Some were very large.
Mary was funny. She was smart, pretty and laughed at my jokes. She was interesting and fun to be around. She had a smart *** personality but was also very sweet and considerate.
How could I NOT marry this woman?
2000.jpg

I found dating on the internet to be rather risky. I probably dated ten or more wemon after my divorce. After dating four or five I started to realize they weren't the victims of their divorces but more than likely the cause of it! Not being chauvinistic, a lot of wemon in the age group that I was dating were going through "the change" and man can they flip out on you at the drop of a hat! I learned after the second date to find a way to slightly piss them off. Wow that would show just what and who you were really dealing with!

Sorry, just too many sycos out there for me. I did happen to make contact with a gal that I graduated with. We've been hanging out for eleven years now. Nothing serious, no commitments, just good friends that like a lot of the same things. We both like it that way.

Auto Transport Service
Back