• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Day off... I call it !

99ss

Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
Ok..... its 95 here today and beautiful sunny.. going to be this way for a few days so....... I am calling a day off for everyone !!

I'm going to Seattle tomorrow to visit my good friend play some hockey and then going fly fishing in the Cascades Friday and camp Friday night:campfire: with a huge brick of hash and an abundance of ice cold beer. :VB toast:

Ya'll are advised to go have some fun Friday instead of working..... I am calling it.

:GirlsOnBeach:

Hope you're not superstitious. And I hope you're not going to crystal lake. Lol Friday 13th

headband... cold/ice water method.... LOL

Damn, I missed this thread. I have already been out shoveling gravel. Why isn't this on my calendar? That's it....I'm done for the day!
Thanx 99ss!

Took off , and coming home this slow poke was in front of me.
xaylnr.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

rbmddk.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

21bqh04.jpg

99ss,
Your doing my favorite things except for the HASH... (I cant do it, I've had 6 urinalysis tests since January 2013)
I love it all, fly fishing and the beer drinking etc!
Good Luck and enjoy!

Sorry, no days off just final prep and paint on the Charger. Maybe when it's done but here in Ohio it's supposed to be in the 60's just the way I like it.:headbang:

Ok..... its 95 here today and beautiful sunny.. going to be this way for a few days so....... I am calling a day off for everyone !!

I'm going to Seattle tomorrow to visit my good friend play some hockey and then going fly fishing in the Cascades Friday and camp Friday night:campfire: with a huge brick of hash and an abundance of ice cold beer. :VB toast:

Ya'll are advised to go have some fun Friday instead of working..... I am calling it.

:GirlsOnBeach:

not sure it's a really good or the best idea to advertise you have a "big brick of hash" with you going anywhere, even up in the Oregon Cascades, especially on a public forum... have fun :icon_weed:

- - - Updated - - -

I've had almost a month off now I'm freaken' bored as hell !!

Don't worry Buds... I went to the Washington Cascades.. 100% legal :) and encouraged...LOL

We found this high alpine lake we hiked in to... Didn't catch any fish but caught a good buzz and some very nice relaxation IMG_20130913_155237.jpg

hope you all had a good one.. that's the only time I've been able to get away and go fishing this summer.
Coupled grizzled guys getting away for a night and making the best of it. No radio no music no traffic no noise at all cept the occasional barking spider

IMG_20130913_204255.jpg

sounds like you had fun...

Auto Transport Service
Back