• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dead EVs piling up everywhere in the freeze

seinfeld newman.gif

Just like the rest of the nonsense going on. That’s what they asked for, now they can deal with it.

I'm going to use this new information to continue not buying EVs.

Time for an LS swap!

Article on Teslas stacking up at local charging stations: MSN
I suppose I shouldn't laugh too hard, I went out this morning in -10° temps, and my Dart turned over slow, started for a split second and then died, then wouldn't turn over when I tried again. I guess its 4-1/2 year battery wasn't up to the task.

Article on Teslas stacking up at local charging stations: MSN
I suppose I shouldn't laugh too hard, I went out this morning in -10° temps, and my Dart turned over slow, started for a split second and then died, then wouldn't turn over when I tried again. I guess its 4-1/2 year battery wasn't up to the task.

took 4 1/2 years to kill your 100 dollar battery....... not bad

Always bought the biggest battery that would fit the tray.....and even some that were too big for it. But these days sometimes price makes me buy something more affordable.

no such thing as too many CCA

Maybe the dealers should start mandatory "new EV owner" classes so they can explain to their fans how batteries n' stuff work in the real world...for an extra fee of course:p

Auto Transport Service
Back