• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deal of a lifetime

Skatpak

Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
I got all these 66 Charger parts in one lot. All came off the same car. There is a long story as to why these were pulled off the car shortly after taking delivery of it, and put in storage for all these years. These are basically NOS parts. On the car for one day than pulled. Everything is absolutely perfect. As if this wasn't good enough I got a great deal on it

20220428_194239.jpg

Wow. Would be nice to see a closeup of the taillight trim paint.

They may be better than "NOS" if they were on a car.
NOS may have been left on the self because there was something wrong with them. :)

What?

No backstory.....after that build-up?

Does that W Washer thank have a nozzle for a hose or a hole for a pump?

I got all these 66 Charger parts in one lot. All came off the same car. There is a long story as to why these were pulled off the car shortly after taking delivery of it, and put in storage for all these years. These are basically NOS parts. On the car for one day than pulled. Everything is absolutely perfect. As if this wasn't good enough I got a great deal on it

View attachment 1358983
You get ready to sell those parts, fashion a few sale threads and hold on. Do your homework on value. New or NOS parts could sell for 2x used price.

Uncracked/broken tail lenses especially the "R" can be pricey.

Looks like a electric pump. I see a ground wire.
yes there is, you know, I never put two and two together, I was so excited about this that I completely overlooked that detail. The son who I got the parts from told me 66, however the washer tank with the pump in the tank makes it a 67, I know that for sure,

What?

No backstory.....after that build-up?
The guy bought it to race it, it is a Hemi car, He ordered the car, took delivery, drove the 19 miles home at that time and took all this off and many more parts, Made a race car out of it, the Dad is no in a nursing home and the son is restoring the car back to stock so he can take his dad for another ride before passing, he got the car done, later cleaning out the shop he went up into the attic and in the back found boxes of parts. He already had the car done and had bought or found everything that was needed to put the car back together, so these were no longer needed, the son did customize the car by removing all the beltline trim and did a custom interior with nice wheels. He said these parts were not needed and wondered if I was interested in all of them, we came to a price and now I own them. Thats the story I was told, I have no paperwork or confirming info to verify this, but I have no reason to doubt the story, He seemed very honest, and we talked many times before coming to a price.

Yikes he customized a real hemi car.
Talk about dropping the ball,,
At the finish line.
Hope he did it for his own tastes.

Yikes he customized a real hemi car.
Talk about dropping the ball,,
At the finish line.
Hope he did it for his own tastes.
well, I saw a pic of it, lets just say its not what I would have done in a million years but to each their own I guess.

Wow. Would be nice to see a closeup of the taillight trim paint.
ILL PULL THEM OUT SOON AND TAKE A PIC OF THE TRIM PAINT. THEY ARE CURRENTLY STORED IN MY BASEMENT CANT GET TO THEM AT THE MOMENT.

Until the vultures swoop in.
Isn't that the truth. Well it's real simple nothing is for sale. Even though they say everything has a price I'll never come across a deal like this again. The price would have to be pretty high to consider. More than most would want to pay.

I have a pair of original spoiler ends and feel the same way.

Isn't that the truth. Well it's real simple nothing is for sale. Even though they say everything has a price I'll never come across a deal like this again. The price would have to be pretty high to consider. More than most would want to pay.
I have had potential buyers that wanted to purchase certain items. Found out about their character from very good sources. So I basically set a price so high, that they walked away. If they had met the price I think they wouldn’t have been able to flip it very easily.

So which is it, it's not for sale, or it would have to be pretty high? Thank goodness for eBay and FB where all of that **** is available ten deep.

So which is it, it's not for sale, or it would have to be pretty high? Thank goodness for eBay and FB where all of that **** is available ten deep.
But I question the quality and originality.

Auto Transport Service
Back