• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deal of a lifetime

Any posts to buy these parts will be deleted. This is not a sale thread and the op is not selling these at this time.

Any posts to buy these parts will be deleted. This is not a sale thread and the op is not selling these at this time.
Thank you, and yes this is not a for sale ad, i was just showing that deals like this are still out there and its kinda cool to run across it, but thats all the post was for.

So which is it, it's not for sale, or it would have to be pretty high? Thank goodness for eBay and FB where all of that **** is available ten deep.
not for sale, I was just saying that everything in life has a price but these are NOT for sale.

Congratulations on scoring some sweet original, properly stored pieces!

My question on the originality and quality is for those items that are out there on eBay and FB available 10 deep.

The only NOS woodgrain steering like @Skatpak 's I ever saw in 20 years on ebay was sold tor $1225. Nothing else no horn pad or mount and no switch. I quit at $600.

Wow. Would be nice to see a closeup of the taillight trim paint.
Here is a close up. May have to zoom in. But it's in nice shape for 50 some years old.

IMG_20221021_075905548_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221021_081248575.jpg

IMG_20221021_081420138_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221021_081338720_HDR.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back