• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

debating on a wing and chin spoiler on my 73 Charger

Texas charger 73

Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
i have been back and forth on whether or not i want to add a Wing and chin spoiler to my Charger.. can you guys post some pics?
carshow1.jpg

Sorry, but I have to say leave the wing off. The chin would be ok though.

I have the gull wing on my 73,it looks great,and the side profile follows the top of the rear quarters!
20200718_132716.jpg
20200613_171914.jpg

I don't think your car really needs either. I like them on mine because they are black and it offsets the Hemi orange.

DSC_0221.jpeg

I thought about it too. Never got around to it. The way my suspension is setup, I think a rear wing would add some stability going around curves at 130+ MPH.

i have been back and forth on whether or not i want to add a Wing and chin spoiler to my Charger.. can you guys post some pics? View attachment 1179198
I was going to do the same. Mocked it up with the gull wing, but to my eye, lines were not right, as the quarter panel tips up at the end on a 73, obviously. For a rear spoiler, I was thinking more of a lip type spoiler like a T/A or AAR. Cleaner. IMO.

IMG_20180909_123524641_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Yeah, add me to liking chin and deck spoilers, not so keen on the wing but I do think that the wing looks better on ‘71 and later and not so good on ‘70 and newer. But it’s your car.

Auto Transport Service
Back