• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decatur Texas SwapMeet

That's about 270 miles from me.....a bit toooo fir.

I'll be out there Saturday, hopefully there will be some goodies I can use but I wont get me hopes up too high. Still fun to go and see what's out there.

I'll be there with a ton of A-body stuff and a few B-body items. Do you know of anyone selling 65' Belvedere parts?

Wise County Fair Grounds. It's about a mile south of 287 on hwy 51 south.

Would appreciate it if anyone sees a dark green 69 RR with black vinyl top to let me know!!!---Still hopeful of finding my old car---383, 4 speed, black interior w/buckets and console, factory a/c & am/fm--tx a bunch---randy

Sorry, didn't see any RR's. There was lots of vendors there, but only a couple that had Mopar parts.

Slim pickings on the Mopar stuff but there were quite a few Vendors out there and plenty to look at and enjoy in all flavors

I'm full of envy that you can have a swap meet in February. I look outside my window, the temp is -16 Celsius or 3 degree Fahrenheit, 3 feet of snow, you are fortunate.

Auto Transport Service
Back