• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decisions decisions

I’m going to have to get a tunnel ram tee.

IMG_5398.jpeg

It’s all cool - I was going to drop in my x1000 but now won’t bother. I know it’s your car and all - especially coming from Pops. But “if” it were mine - I’d drop the car down some - it sits up too high all the way around and takes away from that Charger bad *** look. Ok … None of business I know. I’ll shut up now…..
The sitting up look which has settled a bit now is supposed to have a mid 70’s look. Slammed is fine for some but I prefer the *** up look.
This power plant is going into the big c body. That car also is rear high. Just like it was 20 years ago when I initially built it.

Got the old girl washed last night. She’s not mint but considering she sat for almost a decade…… dropped the fuel tank and have a replacement. Gas now a days is no good if it sits around.
Got my 727 this am. Need to clean it up and will bolt together

IMG_5430.jpeg

IMG_5433.jpeg

IMG_5435.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back