• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deleted posts and notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he post on this forum?

no..... but I caught Rebel browsing the political forum

rebel online.jpg

I'm glad that this was cleared up. Given my history of pushing boundaries, I can see why I get extra attention.
I wish that someone would have answered my question and provided some help. My original question still remains unanswered.

I'm glad that this was cleared up. Given my history of pushing boundaries, I can see why I get extra attention.
I wish that someone would have answered my question and provided some help. My original question still remains unanswered.
Love is the answer. ( What... was the question ? )

I guess this specific matter was addressed but my concern was with other instances where something is deleted but the member doesn't know exactly what they posted.....and may inadvertently post it again. I wondered if there was a better way to inform the member exactly what specific thing it was.

I'll give it a shot, the software doesn't tell you what thread and post was deleted. We often (but not always) tell you why. That in itself takes a lot of time.. I can't speak for the others here but I don't have time to type a letter of explanation for every post that gets taken down. That's a unrealstic expectation.

Ever heard the joke......?
You need a match? Here is one: .... my *** and YOUR face!

1 laugh.jpg

40 years ago, we were both teenagers.

Just wondering why you didn't delete the photo of his butt crack...:poke::poke:
Too busy cleaning vomit off my screen? This thread is a waste of oxygen. I'm out.

It is hard to make everyone happy and when a snowflake hits report does not mean you need to delete just look at it and make an executive decision and most will not be deleted other than maybe kern dogs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back