• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

depressing subject

Seeing that it generally starts snowing up there at the beginning of September, you're lucky it held off this long.

1st plow of the year here yesterday too. I hate winter anymore but we really need alot of snow this year.

And today is the cold after the snow. Right now it is -11*F in Gunnison and -22*F in Alamosa CO.

When I was looking for a new place the live I bolted my snowplow blade to the front of my truck and kept driving south from Montana until someone finally asked me what that contraption was on the front of my truck. I knew then that I was in the right place ... haven't shoveled since.

It's all about attitude. Embrace the winter...

100_1980.jpg

100_1984-1.jpg

100_2006-1.jpg

100_2627.jpg

100_2613.jpg

100_1997.jpg

100_2000-1.jpg

...or not. You guys can send that snow our way;last winter-for snowmobilers-SUCKED!

See you got the itch as well AL..

Beautiful site out the deck this Morining!! Sleds all greased up, new plugs & ready to roll!! Hopefully a lot better than last year..Think snow!

w2.jpg

w1.jpg

We got a little snow here then it melted down and refroze last nite. Wife and i almost got into a headon when the car in front of us spun out on a bridge with black ice when we were heading back home from dropping her son off. Needless to say, it scared the crap out of her and i had to drive the rest of the way home. But i do love the snow.

We're in for it here too. The hills are geting green and the mowers are humming.

still haven't seen a flake of snow in Chi yet :icon_fU:

if it doesnt snow today, which it doesnt look like it, it will be a record! 281 straight days without snow!!

-----

hot damn Will!! that's big boy sled right there!!!

Tornado on a roller-skate brother.....Rolling out 175 HP with the add on's, dry weight 425 Lbs. About 2.4 HP per pound. Put that into relation; your '68 GTX at 3,600lbs would be at 8,640 HP.

I have no idea how i'm not dead yet..LOL Sure going to have fun doing it though.

Tornado on a roller-skate brother.....Rolling out 175 HP with the add on's, dry weight 425 Lbs. About 2.4 HP per pound. Put that into relation; your '68 GTX at 3,600lbs would be at 8,640 HP.

I have no idea how i'm not dead yet..LOL Sure going to have fun doing it though.

:icon_eyes: crime-in-italy, Will!! i've been on couple sleds before, but no way i'd try and tame that! lol

you sir have some cast iron cojones riding that monster!! :icon_salut:

--------------

btw, Chicago got the record today. no accumulation of any sort....just an angry lookin' sky.

She's definitely put me in my place before...Gotta respect the throttle or before too long you'd be a decoration on the side of an Oak tree...lol
The wife's 600 has enough snort to keep any sane man happy. But if she breaks 35MPH on her sled, she's convinced that she just broke some kind of land speed record

No Snow for the big Chi-Town eh? That's strange! Still remeber those pic's you put up a couple years ago with your house basically buried. I'd say this winter is panning out a bit more normal than last year...we'll see. You get bored this winter buddy, take a trip up north. We'll blaze some trails and visit some fine establishments to keep the cold from sinking in

- - - Updated - - -

Stunning how much those Kitty Kats go for...well use to anyways. People still getting a mint for those Al?

kk.jpg

yeah no ****, right? im just worried it's all going to come at once like it did 2 years ago! lol

i know i keep yakkin im guna make it out by you for walleye jiggin' or sleddin', but meat doesn't allow a lot of free time away!!!

it'll happen...when all the stars align, im on the first train to the great white north!!
snow%20plow.gif

Try arkansas, no snow, drive your clasic 12 months a yr. Jan-feb- iffy......

Auto Transport Service
Back